Principal Full Stack Web Software Developer – Full Time, Sonoma County
Posted 07/22/2021 10:51 AM
In this position you will be responsible for design, development, and maintenance of web-based and database-intensive, business-critical software applications that include Software-as-a-Service applications, large-volume billing systems, CRM systems, and ecommerce systems. Functioning in a small team you will be a full stack developer having a principal role in the full range of software development lifecycle activities from requirements gathering to testing, deployment, support, and maintenance. The software you develop and maintain will be Software-as-a-Service products used by external customers as well as custom line-of-business software used by internal customers.
- Passionate about Software Development.
- Advanced SQL Server development experience.
- 5+ years experience with C# and .NET
- 3+ years experience developing software on the Microsoft stack.
- Experience developing and maintaining REST APIs.
- Experience building secure software. Familiarity with common Web Application Security vulnerabilities and\or the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience building and maintaining high transaction volume, high-uptime, business-critical APIs.
- Experience with C# and .NET Core.
- Experience developing customer relationship management software.
- Experience with Credit Card processing systems and Credit Card Chargebacks.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com